Since many of us are impacted by the pandemic, we thought about a way to encourage lean methods where we are spending the most time, at home!
We are having a summer/fall contest to find the best improvements implemented at home!
Some ideas for what you can improve at home:
- getting ready for work
- making your home office more efficient
- getting ready for bed
- commuting to work
- mowing the lawn
- doing laundry
- paying bills
- making food in your kitchen
- or anything else you do often at home!
If you are interested in participating in our contest, you will be entered to win the following prizes:
- 1st Place: $100 VISA gift card
- 2nd Place: $25 VISA gift card
- 3rd Place: $25 VISA gift card
Two people will also be entered into a random drawing for $25 VISA gift cards. You can also choose to donate your prize to the nonprofit of your choice.
The contest will open on July 15th, 2020 and will end on September 30, 2020. Projects need be completed on or after April 1, 2020, as we would like your submission to be recent (within the last 6 months).
Please only one submission per person. Contest open to everyone all over the world. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with an attachment with the following details:
- Explanation of why you decided to improve this particular area
- What you implemented (list of improvements you made)
- Before and after photos or link to a video
- Any metrics about your improvement (reduced time, fewer items, fewer mistakes, reduced costs, etc)
Need inspiration for what to improve? Check out “Lean at Home” examples >>>