Since many of us are impacted by the pandemic, we thought about a way to encourage lean methods where we are spending the most time, at home!
We are having a summer/fall contest to find the best improvements implemented at home!
Some ideas for what you can improve at home:
- getting ready for work
- making your home office more efficient
- getting ready for bed
- commuting to work
- mowing the lawn
- doing laundry
- paying bills
- making food in your kitchen
- or anything else you do often at home!
If you are interested in participating in our contest, you will be entered to win the following prizes:
- 1st Place: $100 VISA gift card
- 2nd Place: $25 VISA gift card
- 3rd Place: $25 VISA gift card
Two people will also be entered into a random drawing for $25 VISA gift cards. You can also choose to donate your prize to the nonprofit of your choice.
The contest is now closed. We will be posting the winners in early October 2020.
Our 2020 contest winners!
1st Place: Simon Fowler
2nd Place: Sam Morgan – Helping his son do laundry and keep room clean
Other Prize Winners
- Jonathon Andell – Dog medication mistake proofing
- Aisshwarya Gupta – Spice Storage
- Charlie Montross – Kitchen cabinet 5S
Need inspiration for what to improve? Check out “Lean at Home” examples >>>